Ingredients (for 6 servings)
- 2 lbs tenderloin, thinly sliced crosswise
- 1 lb ground beef
1/3 cup toasted peanuts, peeled and mashed
1/3 cup chopped onion
2 teaspoons curry powder
1 1/2 teaspoons salt
1 teaspoon sugar
- Season the sliced beef with 1 tablespoon Cognac or Tripple sec. Ađ spices to the ground beef, mix well.
- Put 1 tablespoon ground beef mixture in sliced beef, turn the sides in and roll. Skewer the roll.
- Charcoal over medium fire until done or bake in the oven at 325 F for 30 to 45 minutes
- Serve the beef with lettuce (bib or romaine) and prepared nuoc mam. Each diner wraps a piece of beef in a lettuce leaf and dips it into the nuoc mam (fish sauce).Tổng hợp & BT: Cẩm Vân (naungon.com)